Just in case you were too busy to visit the New Books display in the Brock Library last month, here are some highlights of some new Economics books that were added to the print collection.
Just click on a linked title to view its Library Catalogue record and to check the status (in case you want to sign it out or request it).
- Sports Economics / Roger D. Blair. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2012. Call No: GV 716 B53 2012
- Behavioral Economics / Edward Cartwright. London: Routledge, 2011. Call No: HB 74 P8 C378 2011
- The economies of Hellenistic societies, third to first centuries BC / edited by Zosia H. Archibald. New York: Oxford University Press, 2011. Call No: HC 37 E365 2011.
- How economics shapes science / Paula Stephan. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2012. Call No: HC 79 R4 S74 2012.
- Postcolonial economics / edited by Jane Pollard. New York: Zed Books, 2011. Call No: HF 1025 P655 2011.
- Global slump: the economics and politics of crisis and resistance / David McNally. Winnipeg: Fernwood Press, 2011. Call No: HG 3881 M397 2011 (on 3 hour Reserve)